Electrical AutoCAD Designer
Greetings from Jobingo HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.!!!
This is to inform you we currently Have Urgent Openings for Our Client.
Designation: Electrical AutoCAD Designer
No. of Vacancies: 3
Education: B.Tech (Electrical)
Experience: 1 to 2 Years Experience
Job Location: Vaishali Nagar Jaipur
Job Industry: Electrical
Age Limit: Between 20 to 30 years.
Salary Package: Salary no bar for deserving candidates.
Basic Salary: upto 20K
Gender Preference: Male/Female
Electrical AutoCAD Designer
- We are looking for an Electrical AutoCAD Designer to create electrical systems. Using their expertise on how electricity works, they come up with wiring and power distribution diagrams to fit the needs of individual projects.
- Electrical AutoCAD Designer might entail examining the electrical needs of a new building and figuring out how best to supply it. Or it might mean talking to the makers of a revamped appliance and determining how to get it to perform at capacity while still being electrically safe. Design circuits and switchboards for machinery and equipment. Power distribution, utility, and telecommunication companies seek electrical designers to work on public grids and route wires in the best ways.
- Electrical AutoCAD designers are presented with a situation that needs to be figured out. After consulting with interested parties—such as managers, clients, and colleagues—they begin designing solutions.
- Using CAD software, electrical designers draft what the electrical system will look like. Their work includes electrical specifications and detailed drawings.
- Electrical AutoCAD designers estimate the time, cost, labour, and materials that are needed to produce a real version of their ideas. They reformulate plans along the way based on unexpected circumstances or client changes.
- Preventing electrical hazards is a top priority for electrical designers, thus, they need a thorough understanding of relevant standards, including the National Electric Code (NEC)—the benchmark for safe electrical design, installation, and inspection in all 50 states.
- Electrical AutoCAD designers may be responsible for one part of a larger project. They have to keep colleagues, managers, and clients in the loop as to progress and deviations from schedule or budget so as not to disturb the workflow of the whole.
- Electrical AutoCAD designers may be on-site during some or all of the installation of their design to make sure things are going as planned, answer questions, and respond to any problems.
- Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
- Communicating effectively with fellow tech staff as well as with clients and other people who may need things explained in layman’s terms
- Working well with others since projects are often done as a team
- Problem-solving to make adjustments when plans don’t go as expected
- Attending to detail to ensure consistency and safety of final products
- Knowledge of state safety and structure regulations.
- Good communication skills.