Business Development Manager
A company’s Business Development Manager is in charge of supporting growth and developing new prospects. Finding and seizing new business opportunities, alliances, and markets is their key goal. Business development managers carry out market research to pinpoint prospective clients and target markets, examine rivalry, and gauge market trends.
Greetings from Jobingo HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd…!!!
This is to inform you we currently Have Urgent Openings for Our Client.
Designation: Business Development Manager
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Job Location: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bikaner, Kota
Job Industry: Healthcare & Wellness
Age Limit: Between 18 to 30 years.
Basic Salary: Upto 5 LPA – 7 LPA
Gender Preference: Male/ Female
Business Development Manager
We are looking for Business Development Manager to expand & develop the market of Laboratory Operations across various geographies, within budget. He/ She will work with the Senior Leadership team to ensure the new Laboratory is fully active on time. He/she will assess Laboratory creation opportunities and identify opportunities to improve development or acquisition that increase revenue. He/ She will evaluate and monitor contract compliance with terms and conditions to ensure quality assets for the company.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying customers/clients/ key decision makers through researching and prospecting. Develop a database of qualified leads and convert them into customers.
- Visit potential key customers/clients/ key decision makers, determine their needs, and serve through customized offerings for business development.
- Enrol new customers as per business targets, undertake documentation, contractual agreements, and Onboarding formalities. Partner with the Operations team after deal signing for closure of activities as per agreed MOU.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers to build a reputation for excellent service Ensure delivery as per new partner requirements and ensures adequate support during the onboarding process. Ensure effective management of the New account opening, operations, and service-related activities, as per clearly defined new account opening requirements.
- Monitors partner satisfaction and service level and drives process changes.
- Ensure partner’s business complies with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies. Ensure prompt response to incidents, complaints, malfunctions, and inconsistencies by reviewing, investigating, and responding as per established procedures at the partner’s level.
- Design Annual Engagement plan for key accounts. Nurture stakeholder relationships through consistent visits and virtual connectivity with all partners.
- Manage proper communication with relevant stakeholders on organizational updates (Products, Processes, Policies, etc.)
- Ensuring the outstanding dues/ credits of partners are within the permissible limits.
- Lead, manage, and drive key promotional activities to enable the achievement of business objectives. Coordinate with other departments for activation.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image and branding for all products and services.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field.
- Hands-on experience successfully supporting the evaluation, negotiation, and closing of a variety of large and complex franchising or acquisition deals. Preference for the healthcare industry-relevant business development, sales, or marketing experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills. Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen. Detail-oriented and persuasive.